NRJAN
Entries About Link Dashboard Follow


The prettiest
Me


Assalamualaikum.
shida 1 20y/o 1 kajang 1 Dip in banking.


Shout here
Talk to much

Follow here
Thanks dear

(sorry. follower widget hilang so boleh guna button follow di sebelah kiri blog ye)

Blog Archive
throwback




Credit
The Creative


© 2013 - Full Template by Arrien Amani and someone help me is LEMAN .Edit by NRJAN
want it :))
11 October 2013 | 6 Comments
Hi and assalamualaikum :)
Look at the picture above. Arghh I want that sweater >.<
conversation between me and mom :-
me : mom I want it. please ~
mom : you already have a lot of , right ?
me : but I want something like this one.
mom : *look at the picture*
mom : let me think first
me : yayyyy. Thanks mom. loveyou :* 
mom : *make a annoying face*


Hahaha. I love this conversation :) kbye and assalamualaikum peeps 


OlderNewer
Blogger ezyra taharin said...

ok sweater nie comel...
hehe best nye mom dia nak beli kan

 
Blogger shida jamal ♡ said...

comel right? hahaha

 
Blogger Nur Alya said...

comel nye.. ^^

 
Blogger shida jamal ♡ said...

hehehe ;)

 
Blogger k said...

Arghhhh serious comel gila ! I hope mom like your mom hahaha

 
Blogger shida jamal ♡ said...

yeah. hahaha I hope so ;)

 

Post a Comment